Aprilaire Air Filters for Healthy Air
1. Reduce Illness - Remove airborne contaminants from your home so you and the family can breathe easy.
2. Eliminate Pests - Pests thrive in homes with dust, dirt and mold, which can be resolved with improved indoor air quality.
3. Alleviate Allergies - Breathe easy in your home knowing you’re turning allergy-affected air into healthy air.
4. Pet-Friendly - All pets produce dander, meaning there are no hypoallergenic pets. That’s no issue in Healthy Homes.
5. Sleep Better - Every night you’re not sneezing or scratching from allergies is a good night’s sleep.
6. Energy Efficiency - Managing humidity in the summer or winter can drastically reduce heating and cooling costs.
7. Increase Home Value - A Healthy Home is less likely to be damaged by pests or humidity, and may increase property value.
8. Lower Stress Levels - In addition to better health, sleep, and energy efficiency, Healthy Homes require less cleaning time.