- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you!
- FOR RESIDENTIAL use only
- CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses--and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- 1900 MPR has a rating of MERV 13
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles--such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses--your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- 62% SMALL PARTICLE CAPTURE, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses* (* % captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC industry standard efficiency testing)
- CERTIFIED as asthma & allergy friendly™* (*As outlined in report ASCR: 1246-01)
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1 in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4in. and 5in. Filters
The Filtrete™ Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Filter outperforms all 1" filters. It attracts and captures microscopic particles like bacteria and particles that can carry viruses and large particles like mold spores and pollen. For residential use only.
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete™ Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.